I’m the girl behind the lense/screen. I always hate to write these “about me” things because I go blank when writing (or designing) for myself. So I’m thinking it’s a good idea to write up a quick list of things you might not know about me:
- I’m married to one of the coolest guys you’ll ever meet, and we have a very cute (and very busy) 2 year old boy.
- I LOVE Nutella. I buy those really huge jars of it and go through them like you wouldn’t believe. Delicious with saltine crackers. Try it!
- Traveling keeps me sane. Before kids, I liked to call myself a world traveler. I have been to a lot of awesome places and I love to learn about other cultures. Travel has taken the back burner as of late, but I still have a goal to visit every continent before I die.
- I graduated with a bachelors from BYU-Idaho. I studied Communication (emphasizing in visual media), and minored in web design. Sometimes I miss learning at school, but I don’t miss the homework!
- FOOD (HEART EYE EMOJI)! Enough said.
- I use smiley faces and exclamation points probably too often in my emails.
- I am a perfectionist. Which is sometimes good and sometimes bad (good attention to detail – but too hard on myself).
- I love thunderstorms! I’ll wrap up in a blanket and sit on my covered porch, enjoying the fresh smell of the rain and the powerful sound of thunder.